The shop "U Tretorre" is adjacent to the restaurant "L'Atelier", which is also part of the family business of Mr Poli. Here you can taste the home-made meats and preparations.
The Poli family is above all a story of siblings. It all began in Guagno, a few decades ago, with the two Poli brothers, André Poli's father and uncle.
"My father and my uncle each had their own livestock, my father looked after the goats and my uncle the pigs. My brother and I learned to butcher with them, and especially with my uncle who ran the pig farm."
André Poli spontaneously wanted to go into agriculture, but his studies led him first to administration, while his brother went into the automobile sector. But family traditions often have a hard time, especially when they are built around a common passion; André therefore decided to take the plunge by creating, as a secondary activity, his pig and cattle farm on the heights of the Gulf of Tiuccia, in the small village of Sant'Andrea d'Orcino.
Already well supported by his brother Pierre-Toussaint who is following the same path and is about to set up as a farmer. The two brothers are thus following the path traced before them by their father and their uncle, with a common heritage of the desire to share and the requirement of a job well done.
Type of restaurant
- Other regional products
- Agricultural production
- AOC/PDO Corsican olive oil - Oliu di Corsica
- PDO Coppa di Corsica
- AOP Lonzu di Corsica
- AOP Prisuttu di Corsica
Most sought-after services
- Pets allowed
- Bank card
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Plexiglass protection at the reception
- Implementing barrier gestures
- Limited number of people on site
- Reception staff equipped with masks or visors
- Disinfection of premises and areas dedicated to visits
- Disinfection of equipment provided to customers
- Bank card
- Bank and postal cheques
Open all year round
- Sale all year round on order. -